Helluuu fam,
How are you all doing... Me?.. not too great, but grateful. Some random musings, here and there, thought I'll record it here in this blog. Might hit up well for a few of you...
These thoughts come to me when I am randomly day dreaming, lost in deep thoughts, overthinking about life and what not. It amazes me, even though I am spiritual and stuff, I do feel unsettled a lot of times, which according to me, should not happen that often. Just a reminder, still learning, still growing. If you are in the similar boat or even completely different but match my vibe here are a few thoughts to ponder.
1. Life is as amazing as we believe it to be...(Read this 100 times Shrestha💀)...having said that, I don't follow it myself, tough re, very tough, this mind is such a gamer. They don't say it simply, Mann jeetha toh Jag jeetha, the one who conquers one's mind, conquers the world. No point in pointing out each and every stuff that doesn't align with what we want. Could be about work, family, friends, relationship. To be grateful is one thing, I do that, atleast try to do that that with each breath. But to be happy, is a whole new different game. Comment if you have any tips.
2. Don't be too available, nor invest too much in people : Yes, this is so true. Not a personal experience, but have seen people being taken for granted for being too available. Maintain boundaries, set limits to what you can offer, over kindness is also not good as it causes harm to you.. at some point. Such a bad state of the world, where we have to warn people to not to be too kind. Sad. But that's life.
3. Preserve energy, pick battles, but speak up when needed: Say No, and stick to it. Never choose or tolerate something that's against your morals, even if that means loosing friends, relationship. You cannot live being untrue to yourself, so don't. Also having said that, don't go on wars for every small issue, preserve energy, no point in fighting in an argument where the other party is not willing to listen. So stop. Walk out.
4. Go for random walks, without phone, alone, or with a loved one(if u have one, lol) : For most part of my life, I have always feared living alone, mostly because I don't like it. Although I hate large crowds, I don't like loneliness as well. But I think the latter is far better than former. Surround yourself with valuable family members and a very few genuine friends and that's it. But keep going out in nature for walks, I am waiting for epiphanies to hit during the walks, but even if they don't, there's some strange relaxation there. I can't explain this one, experience this.
5. Stay in main character energy, for the whole day if possible: Want to try this, I do feel like Shero of life sometimes, especially when I'm dancing, or when I am dressed up well and model posing for pictures, or when I play loud music and work etc., but it's a very transient feeling, battery goes low with small changes in life. Let's try to rework this. Let's try to stay in the Main character energy for as long as possible if not entire day, I think it's a very positive feeling. Let's try this.
Will come up with another set of my Brown Study Thoughts soon...
Until then,
SarvashreeKrishnarpanamasthu ✨

Comments
Post a Comment